AMY B ALLGAIR, PHD
- McLean title(s): Clinical Post-doctoral Fellow
- Office Address: Department of Neuropsychology, McLean Hospital
- 2002 B.A., Psychology, Lehigh University
- 2004 M.A., Clinical Psychology, Suffolk University
- 2008 Ph.D., Clinical Psychology, Specialization in Neuropsychology, Suffolk University
- Bio: Dr. Allgair received her B.A. in Psychology from Lehigh University in 2002 and her M.A. in clinical psychology from Suffolk University in 2004. Amy received her Ph.D. in clinical psychology, with a specialization in neuropsychology, from Suffolk University in September 2008. Her research interests are in the neuroimaging of structures related to emotion in neuropsychiatric disorders and the neuropsychology of obsessive-compulsive disorder. She completed her predoctoral internship at Brown Medical School and is continuing her training as a joint clinical post-doctoral fellow in pediatric and adult neuropsychology under the mentorship of Drs. Susan Parks and Jennifer White.