ANA SANTOS, BA
- McLean title(s): Research Assistant, Translational Neuroscience Laboratory
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 617-855-2016
- Office Address: MRC 3rd floor
- B.A., Biology, Rutgers University
- Bio: Ana graduated from Rutgers University in 2010, where she received a B.A. in Biology. As an undergraduate, she developed an interest for Neuroscience and studied the brainstem respiratory network in Dr. Andrew Hill's lab. She used electrophysiology to further the understanding of pre-natal nicotine exposure, the network's plasticity and its relevance for respiratory diseases, such as Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS). She recently joined the Translational Neuroscience Lab where she's interested in investigating the glial mechanisms underlying mental disorders such as Schizophrenia. In the future, she would like to continue in research and attend graduate school.