CYNTHIA E. MCGREENERY
- McLean title(s): Research Project Manager
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: (617) 855-2971
- Fax: (617) 855-3712
- Office Address: Developmental Biopsychiatry Research Program
- Bio: Ms. McGreenery has been with McLean Hospital since 1985. She conducts aspects of research for the DBRP including phone screening, subject testing, data analysis, recruitment, and advertising, which has warranted coauthorship on a number of manuscripts in prominent journals. She also has the task of maintaining the bookkeeping on all active grants, which include federal and industrial grants, and private donors. Activity monitoring subjects has been a major responsibility. Actigraph devices, which record a subject's motion (24 hour/d and worn for 3-5 days) entail initializing, downloading, analyzing, and generating reports for subjects and colleagues in the Boston, New York, and Chicago area.