- McLean title(s): Research Lab Manager
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: (617) 855-2093
- Fax: (617) 855-2023
- Office Address: MRC 215, Bay A
- Degree(s): David earned his Undergraduate Degree in Philosophy from UMASS Boston, and his Masters in Environmental Toxicology from NYU. For his Master's Thesis David developed a microarray protocol to examine gene expression changes in heart and lung tissue in mice exposed to concentrated ambient air particles.
- Bio: David began his work at McLean Hospital in 2005 in the Department of Molecular Pharmacology with Elena Chartoff. In his capacity as senior lab technician and lab manager David has worked to understand the molecular mechanisms involved in kappa-opioid receptor activation, and how this effects dopamine signaling within the mesocorticolimbic dopamine system. Understanding this interaction may lead to treatments for drug addiction, as well as potential treatments for manic-depressive illness, both of which involve dopaminergic pathways in the brain.