DONALD L. ROUND, PHD
- Office Address: Department of Neuropsychology, McLean Hospital
- 1974 BA in Philosophy, The College of Wooster
- 1996 PhD in Clinical Psychology, University of Connecticut
- 1995-1997 Neuropsychology at McLean Hospital
- Bio: Dr. Round obtained his BA in Philosophy from The College of Wooster in 1974. He served in the Peace Corps from 1975 to 1977 in Upper Volta (now Burkina Faso), West Africa, working in potable water systems and village healthcare. He returned to the States, attended graduate school in Washington, DC, studying international studies and international development, and worked as an evaluator and consultant in DC and later overseas (West Africa and Indonesia) as a field director and administrator. He earned his PhD in Clinical Psychology from the University of Connecticut in 1996 after completing an internship at the Brockton/West Roxbury VA, and finished a two year post-doctoral fellowship in Neuropsychology at McLean Hospital in 1997. He has been working at McLean Hospital since that time.