FREDRIC SCHIFFER, MD
- McLean title(s): Clinical Investigator
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: (781) 237-9620
- Fax: (781) 237-9620
- Office Address: Developmental Biopsychiatry Research Program
- Bio: Fredric Schiffer, M.D. is an Associate Attending Psychiatrist at McLean and an Assistant Clinical Professor in Psychiatry at the Harvard Medical School. Since 1990, Fred has been interested in studing the relationship between cerebral laterality and psychological states. His hypothesis that each hemisphere is capable of manifesting separate personalities, one often more troubled by past traumas, is articulated in his book Of Two Minds: The Revolutionary Science of Dual-Brain Psychology. His website is at http://www.schiffermd.com/.
- Prediction of Clinical Response to Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation for Depression by Baseline Lateral Visual-Field Stimulation
- Can the Different Cerebral Hemispheres Have Distinct Personalities? Evidence and Its Implications for Theory and Treatment of PTSD and Other Disorders. Fredric Schiffer, M.D., Zoë Stinchfield, M.A., and Alvaro Pascual-Leone, M.D., Ph.D.
Neuropsychiatry, Neuropsychology, and Behavioral Neurology. Vol. 15, No. 1, 1827 © 2002 Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, Inc., Philadelphia