INHYE JEONG, ME
- McLean title(s): Technical Research Assistant
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 617-855-2027
- Fax: 617-855-3479
- Office Address: Molecular Neurobiology Laboratory, Mail Stop 149
- Bio: Inhye Jeong received her B.E. in Food and Biotechnology and M.E. in Biomedicinal Technology Lab from Korea University. She then moved to Pusan National University and Yonsei University to develop a graduate career in Biomedical Sciences. She joined the Molecular Neurobiology Laboratory in 2012 as a Research scholar.
- Publications: (Selected)
- Jun Ho Kim, O-Jun Kwon, Se Jong Oh, Ha-Yeon Jeong, Man-Kang Song, Inhye Jeong, and Young Jun Kim. Variations in conjugated linoleic acid (CLA) content of processed cheese by lactation time, feeding regimen and ripening. 2009. J Agri. Food Chem. 57(8); 3235-3239.
- Tae-Sik Park, Su-Yeon Lee, Hyun-Jin Kim, Kyung-Tack Kim, Young Jun Kim, Inhye Jeong, Wan-Nyo Do and Hye-Jeong Lee. Extracts of adlay, barley and rice bran have antioxidant activity and modulate fatty acid metabolism in adipocytes. 2009. Korean J.Food &Nutr. 22(3); 456-462.