JONATHAN HALL, PSYD
- McLean title(s): Postdoctoral Fellow in Neuropsychology
- 2000 B.A., Psychology, University of Vermont
- M.A, Mental Health Counseling, Boston College
- 2008 Psy.D., Clinical Psychology, Antioch University New England
- Bio: Dr. Hall received his B.A. from the University of Vermont in 2000 where he majored in psychology. Subsequently, he completed a M.A. in mental health counseling at Boston College during which he received training at a day treatment program for adults with chronic and severe mental illness. He received his doctoral degree in clinical psychology from Antioch University New England in July of 2008. Dr. Hall completed his predoctoral internship at the Albany Internship Consortium where he worked in a state run psychiatric hospital, Veterans Affairs hospital, and child outpatient clinic. He currently is a postdoctoral fellow in neuropsychology at McLean Hospital. Dr. Hall's professional interests include neuropsychology, clinical geropsychology, the psychology of men, masculinity and gender role norms, psychoanalytic/psychodynamic therapies, and cognitive-behavioral therapy.