JOHN W. MUSCHAMP, PHD
- McLean title(s): Instructor in Psychiatry
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: (617) 855-2329
- Fax: (617) 855-2023
- Office Address: MRC 215-H
- Degree(s): John received his B.A. in Psychology from Gettysburg College in 2001, his M.A. in Behavioral Neuroscience from the State University of New York at Buffalo in 2005, and his Ph.D. in Neuroscience from Florida State University in 2007.
- Bio: John is interested in the neurobiology of affect and motivated behavior as it relates to mood disorder and addiction. His research is aimed at understanding the influence of hypothalamic peptides on brain reward circuitry. This work has been supported by fellowships from the National Institute of Mental Health and the National Institute on Drug Abuse.