JISUN OH, PH.D.
- McLean title(s): Postdoctoral Fellow
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 617-855-2073
- Fax: 617-855-3479
- Office Address: Molecular Neurobiology Laboratory, Mail Stop 149
- Degree(s): B.A. 2001, M.S. 2003, Ph.D. 2010
- Clinical Interests: Stem cell maintenance and differentiation into specific lineages
- Bio: Jisun Oh received her B.A. in Animal Science and Biotechnology and M.S. in Molecular Genetics from Kyungpook National University. She then moved to Iowa State University to develop a graduate career in Neuroscience and Biomedical Sciences where she earned her Ph.D. She joined the Molecular Neurobiology Laboratory in 2011 as a Postdoctoral Fellow.
- Publications: (Selected)
- Petersen, L.K, Oh, J., Sakaguchi, D.S, Mallapragada, S.K., and Narasimhan, B. (2011) Amphiphilic Polyanhydride Films Promote Neural Stem Cell Growth and Adhesion. Tissue Eng Part A, 17:2533-2541.
- Oh, J., McCloskey, M.A., Blong, C.C., Bendickson, L., Nilsen-Hamilton, M. and Sakaguchi, D.S. (2010) Astrocyte-derived interleukin-6 promotes specific neuronal differentiation of neural progenitor cells from adult hippocampus. J Neurosci Res, 88:2798-2809.
- Oh, J., Recknor J.B., Recknor J.C., Mallapragada S.K. and Sakaguchi D.S. (2009) Soluble factors from neocortical astrocytes enhance neuronal differentiation of neural progenitor cells from adult rat hippocampus on micropatterned polymer substrates. J Biomed Mater Res A, 91:575-585.
- Oh, J., Pyo, J.H., Jo, E.H., Hwang, S.I., Kang, S.C., Jung, J.H., Park, E.K., Kim, S.Y., Choi, J.Y. and Lim, J. (2004) Establishment of a near-standard two-dimensional human urine proteomic map. Proteomics, 4:3485-3497.
- Choi, B.H., Chae, H.D., Park, T.J., Oh, J., Lim, J., Kang, S.S., Ha, H. and Kim, K.T. (2004) Protein kinase C regulates the activity and stability of serotonin N-acetyltransferase. J Biol Chem, 90:442-454.