KRISTEN M. FINN, BSC
- McLean title(s): Research Assistant
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: (617) 855-2076
- Office Address: Behavioral Genetics Laboratory, MRC 215, Bay E
- Degree(s): Kristen received her B.Sc. from Bates College with a major in Neuroscience. For her senior thesis Kristen investigated the potential of NMDA Antagonist, MK-801, to disrupt reconsolidation and reinstatement of a morphine withdrawal-induced conditioned place aversion.
- Bio: In the Behavioral Genetics Lab, Kristen studies the effects of nicotine and nicotine withdrawal on PTSD behavior in rats and assists in various other projects.