MIN-JOON HAN, PH.D.
- McLean title(s): Postdoctoral Fellow
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 617-855-2027
- Fax: 617-855-3479
- Office Address: Molecular Neurobiology Laboratory, Mail Stop 149
- Degree(s): Ph.D. 2010
- Bio: Min-Joon Han received his B.S. and M.S. in Molecular Biology from KAIST. He worked at LG Biotech Research Institute and then moved to Pennsylvania State University to earn his Ph.D. He joined the Molecular Neurobiology Laboratory in 2010 as a Postdoctoral Fellow after graduation.
- Publications: (Selected)
- Regulation of Mitochondrial Ribosomal Protein S29 (MRPS29) Expression by a 5'-Upstream Open Reading Frame. Min-Joon Han, Daniel Chiu and Emine C. Koc. Mitochondrion vol.10, pp.274-283, 2010.
- NAD+-dependent Deatylase SIRT3 Regulates Mitochondrial Protein Synthesis by Deacetylation of the Ribosomal Protein MRPL10. Yongjie Yang*, Huseyin Cimen*, Min-Joon Han*, Tong Shi, Yidong Bai, Qiang Tong and Emine C. Koc.
(* These authors contributed equally to this work.) J. Biol. Chem. vol. 10, pp.7417-7429, 2010.
- Regulation of Succinate Dehydrogenase Activity by SIRT3 in Mammalian Mitochondria. Huseyin Cimen, Min-Joon Han, Yongjie Yang , Hasan Koc, Qiang Tong and Emine C. Koc. Biochemisty vol. 49, pp.304-311, 2010.
- Purification of Functional Human Mitochondrial Ribosomal Protein L10 (MRPL10) by Duet Expression with MRPL7/12 in Escherichia coli. Min-Joon Han, Huseyin Cimen, Hasan Koc and Emine C. Koc. Protein Expr. Purif. vol. 78, pp 48-54, 2011