REBECCA S. MISRA
- McLean title(s): Research Assistant, Translational Neuroscience Laboratory
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office Address: MRC 3rd floor Bay M
- B.A., Psychology, University of New Hampshire
- Bio: Rebecca received her B.A. in Psychology from the University of New Hampshire in 2010. She began her research career during her junior year working under Dr. Jill McGaughy in the Department of Psychology. In Dr. McGaughy's lab, she worked with animal models of attention and memory and completed a project studying the effects of aging on acetylcholinesterase-stained fibers within the rat entorhinal cortex. Rebecca recently joined the Laboratory of Translational Neuroscience and is currently investigating glial abnormalities in the human orbitofrontal cortex in subjects with Bipolar Disorder, Schizophrenia, and Major Depressive Disorder. In the future, she hopes to return to school to receive a graduate degree and to continue in research.