STEPHANIE C. LICATA, PHD
- Harvard title(s): Assistant Professor in Psychiatry
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 617-855-2738
- 2003 PhD in Pharmacology, Boston University School of Medicine
- 1996 BS in Biology; BS in Psychology, University of Massachusetts at Amherst
- Bio: Dr. Licata's training---both as a graduate student at Boston University School of Medicine and as a post-doctoral fellow at Harvard Medical School's New England Primate Research Center---focused on rodent and non-human primate models of drug abuse and drug-associated behavior. Dr. Licata joined the Behavioral Psychopharmacology Research Laboratory in 2006 in order to expand her skill set to include human behavioral pharmacology and brain imaging. Currently, her research projects are aimed at understanding the neurobiological basis of the effects experienced by people when they take sedative/hypnotic drugs. Dr. Licata is funded by the National Institute on Drug Abuse and NARSAD, The World's Leading Charity Dedicated to Mental Health Research.