SHAYLA RUSSELL, B.SC.
- McLean title(s): Research Assistant
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: (617) 855-2053
- Office Address: MRC 215, Bay G
- Degree(s): Shayla received her B.Sc. from the University of Massachusetts, Amherst with majors in Biology and Psychology. In the Stress and Addiction Lab at UMass, Shayla investigated how alcohol dependence during adolescence affected neural development, and how this affects sexually dichotomous behaviors.
- Bio: In the Behavioral Genetics Lab, Shayla studies how activation of kappa-opioid receptors regulates reward and motivation in male and female rats using intracranial self-stimulation.