STEPHEN J. SEINER, MD
- Harvard title(s): Instructor in Psychiatry
- McLean title(s): Director of ECT service
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 617-855-2204
- Office Address: 115 Mill Street, Belmont, MA
- 1986-1990 University of Michigan, B.S. in Chemical Engineering, Summa Cum Laude
- 1990-1994 Washington University School of Medicine, St. Louis, MO, Distinguished Student Scholar (full tuition merit-based scholarship).
- 1994-1998 McLean Hospital Psychiatry Residency, included a rotating internship with Internal Medicine training at Mt. Auburn Hospital, and Neurology training at Massachusetts General Hospital
- McLean Hospital Fellowship in Geriatrics
- Board Certifications(s):
- Board Certified in Adult Psychiatry
- Board Certified in Geriatric Psychiatry
- Clinical Interests:
Dr. Seiner's primary clinical interests are geriatric psychiatry. He has held the position of clinical director of the McLean Outpatient Geriatric Clinic since 2000. He is also Director of the ECT clinic. During July 2003 he became a primary supervisor for the McLean/Massachusetts General Hospital psychiatry residency program, a stipend position in which he provides longitudinal clinical and administrative supervision of residents throughout their residency program.
- Curriculum vitæ: (MS Word format)