Lives, Together (video)
At McLean Hospital, we dedicate ourselves each and every day to our mission of clinical care, scientific discovery, professional training and public education in order to improve the lives of people with psychiatric illness and their families. In all of our work, we strive to conduct ourselves with unwavering integrity, demonstrate compassion and respect for our patients, their families and colleagues, foster an environment that embraces diversity and promotes teamwork, and achieve excellence and ever-better effectiveness and efficiency through innovation.
McLean is a close-knit community and a caring work environment with many opportunities to learn, grow and contribute. Thanks to our employees, McLean has been consistently ranked the nation's top freestanding psychiatric hospital by U.S. News & World Report since 1993.
Reaching Out to Communities in Need
- McLean's main campus in Belmont, Mass., just minutes from downtown Boston, offers comprehensive mental health care for adults, children and adolescents.
- McLean SouthEast in Brockton, Mass., operates a 25-bed program serving adults with psychiatric illness, as well as a 20-bed acute residential treatment program for adolescents.
- The McLean Ambulatory Treatment Center at Naukeag, in Ashburnham, Mass., offers a partial hospital and an acute around-the-clock residential program for adults with substance use disorder.
- The McLean Center at Fernside, in Princeton, Mass., offers a residential program for adults with substance use disorder and for adults with substance use disorder who also have one or more other co-occurring psychiatric disorders.
- The McLean Residence at the Brook, in Waltham, Mass., offers a transitional residential program for adults with substance use disorder and for adults with substance use disorder and who also have one or more other co-occurring psychiatric disorders.
- The Gunderson Residence of McLean Hospital, in Cambridge, Mass., offers a residential program for women with borderline personality disorder (BPD) or other complex personality disorders.
- The McLean Residence at Lincoln is a structured transitional therapeutic setting for men and women, ages 18 and older, receiving partial hospital or intensive outpatient care for mood, anxiety and other related disorders on the McLean Hospital, Belmont campus and elsewhere in the community.
- McLean/Franciscan Programs: Together with the Franciscan Hospital for Children (FHFC) in Boston, Mass., McLean operates psychiatric inpatient, partial hospital and acute residential services for children and adolescents. At FHFC, McLean also operates the Kennedy Hope Academy, a residential school providing intensive treatment to children with pervasive developmental disorders and serious psychiatric or behavior difficulties.
It is the policy of McLean Hospital to affirmatively provide equal opportunity to all qualified applicants for employment and existing employees without regard to their race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, ancestry, disability, sexual orientation, or any other basis that would be in violation of any applicable law or regulation. All aspects of employment including recruitment, selection, hiring, training, transfer, promotion, termination, compensation and benefits conform to this policy in order to further the principles of equal employment opportunity and the spirit of affirmative action.
Competitive Pay and Benefits
McLean offers competitive pay and benefits package including a generous paid time off program, on-site childcare and free parking on our convenient, suburban campus.
Why wait? Make a difference and join the McLean team!