Psychiatric RN Educator (Franciscan Hospital Position)
Coordinator of Behavioral Health Education Services
McLean-Franciscan Mental Health Programs
30 Warren Street, Boston, MA 02135
A Place for Creating Hope
- A leadership role within a collaboration of behavioral health programs widely recognized as leaders in family-centered care. Providing compassionate mental health and special educational care for children, teens, & families.
- Programs include the McLean Franciscan Child & Adolescent Inpatient Mental Health Program, Community Based Acute Treatment Program, and Kennedy Hope Academy ABA Residential Program, with state-of-the-art care and access to the expertise of two of the region's foremost psychiatric and child/adolescent hospitals, McLean Hospital and Franciscan Hospital for Children, as well as McLean/Mass General Residency Program.
- Collaborate on leadership and staff development with a multi-disciplinary clinical team of leading experts, and mental health staff recruited from area universities.
- Be part of a program that joins resources of McLean and Franciscan Hospitals, and has been consistently recognized for quality, innovation, and consistent growth of mental health services available to children & families.
- Free , Safe Parking - Easy Commute (near BC) - Public Transportation Access
- Highest staff to patient ratio
- Part time/full time, weekdays
- MA RN License Required.
- MS in Psychiatric Nursing
- Minimum of 5 years clinical experience
- Demonstrated effective teaching experience
To Apply now or to arrange a tour of the program:
|Ralph Buonopane, PhD, Program Director||(617) 779-1689|