McLEAN IMAGING CENTER (MRI)
Founded in 1988 as one of the first neuroimaging centers in the country, McLean Imaging Center has grown into a premier biomedical imaging center and a leader in diagnostic imaging. With a multidisciplinary team of more than 60 dedicated staff, patients benefit from state-of-the-art approaches to clinical imaging, easy and quick access to clinical scanners, and expert radiologists.
The McLean Imaging Center is situated on the McLean Hospital campus, located in Belmont, MA and is easily accessible from Interstate 95/Route 128 and Route 2 in the Boston area.
- MRI of the Brain
- MRI of the Spine
- MRI of the Head, Shoulders and Neck
- MRI of the Abdomen and Pelvis
- Orthopedic/Musculoskeletal MRI (non-arthrography studies only)
- MR Angiography (MRA) of the Brain and Neck
- I.V. Gadolinium Contrast Studies
- Functional MRI (fMRI)
- Diffusion Tensor Imaging (DTI)
- Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy (MRS): Proton, Phosphorus, Sodium and Lithium
- Highly qualified clinical, technical and support staff
- Scans read by board-certified radiologists at Brigham and Womenâ€™s Hospital
- Immediate physician access to diagnostic images and radiologistsâ€™ reports
- Access to higher quality images via the high field 3T MRI Scanner
- Efficient scheduling; appointments within a week of initial request; same day appointments often available
- Relaxing music for patients to enjoy during scanning
Visit the McLean Imaging Center Website www.mcleanmri.org.
About McLean Hospital
U.S. News & World Report named McLean America's #1 Hospital for Psychiatry in 2013 . McLean Hospital is the largest psychiatric facility of Harvard Medical School, an affiliate of the Massachusetts General Hospital and a member of Partners HealthCare. For more information about McLean visit us on www.facebook.com/ McLeanHospital or follow the hospital on Twitter@McLeanHospital.